Vector Wellness empowers participants to take responsibility for their health and wellness with the Personal Health Record.
Personal Health Dashboard
The Personal Health Dashboard provides a visual display to the most important information needed to achieve individual health goals and objectives:
- Consolidated and arranged on a single screen
- Information can be monitored at a glance
- Users can select the graphs that they wish to display
- Provides real time updates to tracking of individual exercise regiment
The panels of the dashboard focus on distinct aspects of one’s health and wellness needs, monitoring the status of the participants Action Plans.
Trackable activities give participants the opportunity to track selected daily activities and determine if correlations exist between these activities and their physical and emotional status. With this data, individuals can take actions to improve their health based on accurate information. Everyone seeks to define what constitutes quality health and wellness. Part of the difficulty of gathering this type of data is that many conditions manifest themselves with a wide spectrum of symptoms. By capturing ODLs, with the use of the Vector Wellness platform, individuals have the opportunity to review their trackable activities over time. By tracking personal stress level, participants may determine that they are experiencing more stress during certain days of the week. With this information, one may be able to determine the cause of the stress and take corrective actions.
Personal Health Record
The Vector Wellness Personal Health Record is a web-base, online personal health record which allows participants to create, store, view, and manage their personal health information in one secure central location. Participants can easily print a heath report that can be shared with medical personnel or coaches. Having all of your medical information at your fingertips can be especially helpful in case of medical emergency.
Personal Health Record functions include:
- Medication record, including Rx and OTC therapies.
- Medical history, including family history, conditions, treatments, allergies, and immunizations.
- Test and measurement results for standard laboratory tests and other biometric readings.
- Provider, pharmacy, hospital, insurance, and emergency contact information.
- Printer-friendly health record reports for both the participant and their doctors.
- Ability to import data from shared medical information sources such as primary care physicians, hospitals, clinics, etc.